*Free* Regenerating Rural Landscapes Workshop
Join us and David Hardwick from Soil Land Food in Bolivia, NSW from 9:30am on Saturday, 11 March for this free regenerative agriculture workshop. We will explore the basics of rural landscapes, landscape thinking and the science and practice behind landscape regeneration. Help grow your natural capital and gain a greater understanding on how your farm landscape works.
- about landscape patches: the building blocks of your farm's landscape
- how energy flows and biodiversity functions in rural landscapes
- the role of soil health for landscape function
- a range of strategies for regenerating your farm's landscape
LOCATION: Bolivia Community Hall, A M White Drive, Bolivia NSW 2372 from 9:30am, Saturday 11 March 2023
Some of the day's activities will be outdoors so please ensure you are wearing suitable clothing including footwear.
Seating is strictly LIMITED so book early by calling our office on 02 6736 3500 or use the sticky tickets link provided to book directly online https://www.stickytickets.com.au/k10kk
This is a 'free' workshop jointly funded by the Commonwealth and the New South Wales Government under the Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements and we thank them for their support with this project.
About our Speaker
David’s passion is agroecology and empowering farmers with knowledge and skills that make a difference.
David has had a wide-ranging career in both management and technical roles, including Landcare extension, revegetation, agronomy, soils, agribusiness, biofertiliser research and development and manufacturing, organics, training, and consulting positions.
He has helped develop educational resources and deliver training to landholders in landscape rehydration and the rural landscape restoration at the Mulloon Institute in NSW.
- Bachelor of Ecological Agriculture (University of Sydney)
- Diploma in Agribusiness (TAFE NSW)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Permaculture Design Certificate
- Grazing Land Management (Queensland Department of Primary Industries)
- Natural Sequence Farming - Tarwyn Park Training