Bushfire Recovery - Small On Farm Incentives
Granite Borders Landcare would like to announce that inconjunction with Northern Tablelands Local Land Services and the NSW Government we have an Expression of Interest open for Bushfire Recovery - Small On Farm Incentives.
Applications will be assessed based on meeting eligibility. Successful applicants will be informed by Friday 15th January 2021. Access to funding is limited and is likely to be very competitive.
Eligible Project Activities
Activities (including small on-ground works projects) that improve peoples’ capacity to:
• Manage weeds
• Improve or rebuild facilities
• Repair or replace equipment for safe handling of livestock
• Manage livestock
• Recover from bushfire
This project will not fund activities that have already occurred nor will it fund the purchase of livestock.
Who is Eligible for Funding?
• Individual farmers and land managers in the Tenterfield Local Government Area
• Community groups and organisations in the Tenterfield Local Government Area
• Groups of landholders (this may include producer groups, Landcare groups, neighbouring landholders working together etc.) in the Tenterfield Local Government Area
What Funding is Available?
Maximum of $2,000 for each grant
What is the process?
Fill out an Expression of Interest form (attached below)
Friday 18th December 2020.