In this introduction to Permaculture and Biological Fertilisers you will learn all you have ever wanted to know to create a strong, healthy and beautiful backyard.
Date: Saturday 26th August 2017
Location: Granite Borders Landcare Office, 45 Martin Street Tenterfield
Time: 10am - 2pm Cost $15 per person
- Morning tea & introduction to the day.
- Overview of the 3 permaculture ethics & 12 principals
- Site assessment, elementsof the site challenges
- Soil building tips easy & cheap, green manure crops
- Trouble shooting compost & worm farms
- Fertiliser - hands on demonstration
12pm LUNCH - Slide show of different gardens
- Growing - potting mixes, direct sow, sowing chart
- Practical excercise - plan spring & summer succession
- Harvest & post harvest, methods of harvesting
- Storage for harvesting, dry preserving & fermentation
- Practical session - Quick preserving technique
Please RSVP by Tuesday 22nd August 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 6736 3500 and please leave a message if unattended.